Why Is Everyone Doing the Pace Express 12 Minute Fitness Revolution DVDs?

Hold on for a minute. This is not just your average exercise program. I've been into exercise for over forty years. I feel like I'm thirty years old so somehow the math doesn't compute. Anyhow, as I mentioned earlier, I've bought and used hundreds and hundreds of fitness DVDs and DVD sets. A little later on, I'm going to review many of them for you. My all-time favorite DVD set is Dr. Al Sear's program called "Pace Express 12- Minute Fitness Revolution." I have been doing it every day for the last ten weeks. If you're wondering how to lose weight forever, check out Dr. Al Sears and Pace Express. When you read about "Pace Express," you're going to understand instantly why I'm so enthralled with this program. Imagine for a minute you just woke up and you were getting ready for your day or you just ended a very busy day. The idea of putting on a fitness DVD and exercising for a half hour or an hour, is probably exactly what you don't want to do. Your reasons could be; too tired, not enough time, my knees hurt, I don't lift weights, I don't have exercise equipment, I don't like exercise, etc. As you can see, there's no shortage of excuses. What would you say if I told you that with "Pace Express": It's fun and easy. Quick & Easy Weight Loss Everyone keeps telling me I look great and somehow younger. (That's a compliment that brings a big smile to my face) Weight loss perfection needs to be in your eyes. You decide what weight you feel phenomenal at. It only takes 12 minutes a day. When I finish, I feel energized and relaxed at the same time. It requires no additional exercise equipment, other than you. Anyone can do these exercises, at almost any age. You choose which exerciser you want to follow. Did I say it's fun? Unlike other fitness DVDs, the beginner instructor is truly showing you what to do at a beginner level. You can also mix and match the exercises intensity throughout the 4 minutes. Some exercises you may be a beginner, others an intermediate and still others advance. It's a straightforward approach to exercise that works. This 4-part bonus DVD includes: Express Fit & Flexible stretching workout Advanced Abs workout Hips, Buns & Thighs workout And an exclusive interview with the creator of P.A.C.E., Dr. Al Sears, MD Ten weeks ago I opened the Pace Express package, and started the program right away. I remember how excited I was. Ten weeks later, I still eagerly plan my 12 minutes of exercising. I love doing it and feel wonderful when I'm done and am going to do it forever. In the past, when I've gotten sick, which isn't that often, not being able to exercise would throw me off my routine. Here's another great benefit of this program. When I was sick, I did the 3 sets of 4 minutes each in "slow motion." I didn't raise my heart rate during those 12 minutes but it made me feel better. Then, as soon as I was healthy again, I went right back to gradually increasing my heart rate in the easy Pace Express way. To me it's a win, win situation. I know you're going to love it if you give it a chance. Your PACE Express package comes complete with six DVDs featuring six weeks of workouts (11 different workouts in all) with six 12-minute workouts on each disk. Each workout consists of three four-minute sets of exercises for a total workout time of only 12 minutes! Just put in a new disk each week and start seeing results! please note the following before using this product: Please consult your physician before beginning this or any other exercise and nutrition program. You should always warm up for a few minutes before beginning any workout. Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any exercise program may result in injury. To reduce the risk of injury, never force or strain during exercise. If at any time you feel you are exercising beyond your fitness abilities or you feel discomfort, light-headed or nauseous, you should immediately discontinue exercising. If you're wondering how to lose weight forever, check out Dr. Al "Sear's program Pace Express 12- Minute Fitness Revolution." Visit Jessica Sereeno at http://www.livetobeyourhealthiest.com It only takes 12 minutes a day, requires no additional exercise equipment, other than you and its easy! Just put in a new disk each week and start seeing results! Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jessica_Sereeno

No comments:

Post a Comment

Located primarily on the east coast of the U.S., Physicians Weight Loss Centers (PWLC) are medically licensed weight loss treatment centers that have been around for over 30 years. The company's longevity is due to the fact that their programs are fundamentally good, in that they're dedicated to the tenets of learning balanced nutrition and how to incorporate it into your life for good.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.